Sunday, October 27, 2013

Contemplate the decades, continued...



Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC painted keepsake

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


I do feel I am like a fine wine getting better with age! Yes, the physical surfaces ailments but the spirit seems to overcome. Intuition is so strong later in life, I love how this is guiding me.

What I know for sure (as Oprah might say) “Whatever your journey has gifted, cherish each and ever moment of your evolution. Love the person you are today, in the here and now, for only this can gift you with more blessings!”

I believe in the infinite spiritual existence and this gifts me with lifetimes of learning and renewals; it is the best way to live!

What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment