Monday, October 21, 2013

Spiritual crisis, continued...



Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


I’ve written about the impact of the loss of my father many times; this was life altering. It gifted me a new look at life; through the perspective of appreciation because of the realization of the limited time anyone is here on this earth.  

I have not read Dani Shapiro’s book but I can certainly relate to her story in the sense of her “wake up call” and the feelings of being broken.

She starting asking herself, “What is the spiritual take away of my past and my here and now?”

Pretty insightful words; give them some thoughts and answer this question for yourself.

And then, Oprah recommends you say this to the universe: “I am open and ready to receive.”

Spiritual enlightenment really is a path worth walking, do you agree?


No comments:

Post a Comment