Thursday, September 12, 2013

Self-reflection, continued...



Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


We’ve all heard it before, “You already have your answers, just look within.“ Self-reflection is the process of tapping into your inner guru or what I believe to be, your higher self. This is the celestial spirit at work and, if you really tune in, you can get the answers you need. It is an amazing process.

I’ve really only started self-reflecting in my “awake time” since I’ve started my group therapy class. Yes, I’ve meditated on things in the past but, as of late, I’ve been thinking a lot about me.

This may sound a bit self-centered but I’m not thinking about things I need but more so, the core of me as a being. Why I do the things I do? It is pretty deep stuff but, by doing so, I believe I am learning more about what makes me tick so to speak.

You know how most everyone knows someone who can push your buttons, do you ever wonder why? This is the kind of stuff I am learning through self-reflection.

It is quite the trip. Get on board and give it a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment