Sunday, September 29, 2013

Born out of a life changing event, continued...


Photo of a piece of Lori's jewelry provided by Lori Cohn

Click on the below article link for background information to this blog post:


Lori Cohn continued the interview.

She shared, “My spirit has evolved greatly due to my survival and the creation of a new business. I am blessed to be alive and strive to share this gratitude, strength, and experience through my designs. Each piece is created to inspire and empower other women. I have a spiritual life that I never knew before that guides me every day.”

Lori talked about Charmed Design, her jewelry business, “My business is growing every month! It is my passion and I do everything I can to foster that growth through new creative designs, promotion, marketing, and of course, positive thinking.”

Check out Lori’s work on her website, www.charmeddesign.com, email her at: lori@charmeddesign.com or make contact through social media at the following links:


1 comment: