Sunday, August 18, 2013

The future, continued...


Lifetime Art Impression, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to get background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I must admit I do enjoy going to a psychic on occasion and listening to what might be in store for me.  But, regardless of what I hear, I continue to push forward on the path I'm passionate about. Sometimes though, I might get a tip to help me along the way. It is really interesting when someone can share their gift and read my energy with insight that, in my opinion, can only be of the light because it promotes a greater good.

I believe I am intuitive and I would like to develop this feeling more. A bit of divine insight that I can tap into at any given moment would be a beautiful thing.

What are your thoughts about psychics?

Drop me a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment