Saturday, August 31, 2013

Raw state of being, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo, Artist Tracey Carr drawing


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


I am a straightforward and honest person. Many who know me might say I am blunt because I cut to the chase and share what is on my mind. I don’t like to sugar coat things although I do choose my words carefully and I try to pick my battles. I feel it is a waste of time to humor someone who is blowing smoke when this smoke is detrimental to me.

I am the mother in a blended family (with 4 teens). I am self-employed (both me and my fiancĂ©), with businesses we are both working to grow. And, to top it off, I’m back to school in career transition. When I think of all of the energy swirling around in my world, it can be intimidating. Although, my past has consisted of many humbling and raw moments, and because of this, I can appreciate my life today. I love my kids and my fiancĂ©. I feel like I’m at the brink of something very big in my career and I’m sure this path will lead to success.

I can’t complain. I credit this to the broken states I’ve suffered in the past. I truly believe you will not find core happiness on a track that doesn’t align with your soul purpose. And, if you are not on this proper path, the universe will break you down leaving you in this raw state enabling a “do over” time and time again until you get it right.

Have you gotten it right or are you getting ready for a do over? Leave me a note and let’s talk about it!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment