Monday, August 19, 2013

My passion of writing, continued...


Photo of Marcie Hill taken by Worthington Media Studios

Click on the below article link for background information to this blog post:

Examiner article


Marcie Hill continued the interview.

She shared, “I write every day and I'm super happy as a result. I love my writing life. I have been published in local, national and international magazines and newspapers; I've self-published three eBooks, with my most recent success, 62 Blog Posts to Overcome Blogger's Block, on Kindle. I love blogging and I have four sites to show for it.”

Marcie wants everyone to be passionate about his or her work.

In her words, “The main message I want to share is to stop making excuses and follow your dreams. Don't leave your job because dreams can be expensive - financially, emotionally and mentally; however, it is worth the investment.

I can be reached at msmarcie@marciewrites.com or marcie_hill on Twitter.

Live your life to the fullest and never stop dreaming.”

Contact Marcie with any comments, questions, advice or opportunities for her.

3 comments:

  1. Kathy, thank you so much for sharing my passion of writing with your audience. Even as I shared my story with you, the whole experience seemed surreal, like it was someone else's tale. But seeing it in your articles really brought it to life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful writers sentiment, Marcie. Thanks Kathy for spotlight on Marcie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome ladies, it is truly my pleasure!

    ReplyDelete