Saturday, August 31, 2013

Crown of glory or scarecrow hair, continued...


I wish my hair was still this healthy! Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


As of late I have been having health issues and one of the scary things that I’ve noticed is more hair loss. I am grateful that new growth is occurring but I want to do everything possible to encourage healthier hair.

I just went for blood works yesterday and I was told it would take about 2 weeks for results. Beside hair loss, I’ve actually become very jittery. It almost feels like I haven’t eaten and because of this I’m shaky but this isn’t the case. I eat 3 meals daily and snack in between. One thing I have dramatically changed in 2013 is my sugar intake. I have really minimized eating sugary junk food and I have cut pop totally out of my diet. Perhaps this may have caused an unbalance, I’m not sure?

I’m hoping my symptoms are caused by something minor but only time will tell, until then I’m praying for a good outcome.

I will keep you posted. In the meantime, share your thoughts on hair health with me; any tips you have are appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment