Sunday, August 25, 2013

Being an entrepreneur, continued...



Photo of Jeff Steinmann at the Grand Canyon taken by Linda Caffo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


Do you ever think about quitting your job and embracing your entrepreneurial spirit? If so, Jeff Steinmann is here to help you embrace this concept.

He continued the interview by offering his career detail.

“My Official company name is Braveau Experts, but I operate under the brand: How to Quit Working. My title is Author and Entrepreneur. In my business I run the company along with a small international team of contractors and create all the content, as well as provide private consulting to people who want to achieve a life of freedom through entrepreneurship by leveraging their knowledge.”

Jeff reiterated his goals, “My business is about changing the way we think about life. Our society tells us we need to first figure out how to make money (standard career path), and then do the things we really care about after we've made that money. There's never any time left. I help people make that shift through my free blog content, weekly show, my new book, How to Quit Working, online training and private consulting practice. All these things provide the most advanced, streamlined and effective business and marketing advice for people who want to live life on their terms.” 

Jeff’s inspiration, “The most important thing I did to enable that transition was listen to a lot of positive, motivational material like Jack Canfield, Tony Robbins and Zig Ziglar. These guys kept me going. I never gave up the dream of what I wanted. Each day, week, year, it felt a little bit less scary and I was just a little bit more ready until finally, my mentality shifted. I became more afraid of not trying than of failing. When that fear shifted, everything changed. I was now more afraid of being stuck in this life I didn't like than of failing if I tried something different.”

He had to step up to the new challenge.

In his words, “I had a lot to learn. I mostly had to figure out how to get my mindset in the right place and have the right attitude to be a successful entrepreneur. Financially, I was lucky enough to be making good money so I could afford to invest in the training, coaching, and consulting that I needed to be successful. Anyone can create this type of life all we need is for more people to be supportive by saying, 'Yep, you can totally do that.' I've created a place for people to get this support and encouragement, while providing me with an avenue to live the life I want to live.”

Why he didn’t make the change sooner, “I wanted to do this for 10 years, but couldn't gather the courage. It took me that long to get ready. This meant plugging away and putting one foot in front of the other, until I got over the fear and made the commitment. Nothing would make me happier than to shorten this time DRASTICALLY for others who want to make a similar shift. I finally made the commitment on an airplane in November of 2011 and decided I would leave my job on June 30th 2012. I beat this goal, April 13th, 2012 was the last day I ever worked for someone else!”

When you are passionate about your focus and efforts, you are not working in a job instead you are manifesting your dream!

Click here to learn about Jeff’s new business, HowToQuitWorking.com

No comments:

Post a Comment