Sunday, July 28, 2013

Fantasy dating, continued...



Photo of Susan provided by Susan Casamento

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


Suzanne continued the interview.

She talked about her path to transition, “Beyond family and friends, social media has been an incredible support system. I have met people on Twitter who have tutored me on how it works. I have met other entrepreneurs and co-promoted with them and started friendships. People have been amazingly supportive.

I am happy to share my experiences with you and your audience. A few months ago, examiner.com gave Fantasy Dating a five star review!


If you would like to utilize Suzanne’s services, email her or check out her website:

suzanne@fantasydatinggame.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for writing about me and my career transition! I appreciate your enthusiasm and support. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete