Saturday, July 27, 2013

Dreams and health continued...


What is the monster in your dream telling you? Lifetime art impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

What are you dreaming? I dream every night and remember my dreams most of the time. I did dream journals for years and I'm sure this has helped. Every week I used to interpret the symbols in my dreams. I am always amazed how these puzzle pieces fit so cohesively with my waking life situations even though, at a first look, they seem like Alice in Wonderland type of stuff.

If you are suffering trauma and you can't figure out how to move forward, start with your dreams. My sleeping mind has been a tremendous help in healing me after divorce and much loss. Next to a wonderful support of loved ones, my faith, my art, my exercise, my dreams are in my top 5 tools for coping and success.

Face these monsters, they are there to help you not to traumatize you. Figure out what they represent. Just by this interpretation process, you will gain momentum to move forward.

Leave me a note and let me know if this helped you like it has helped me!

No comments:

Post a Comment