Monday, July 8, 2013

Circles, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC "Labyrinth Model Photo"

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

If you follow my column you hopefully understand that I will draw positive energy and natural "pick me ups" from anything that will lift my spirit and balance negativity. Circles have the power to do this if you think of them the right way. Like I said in the article, circulation (unblocked) manifests health. They are positive and flowing. Symbolic of unity. If you need protection draw a circle around you (of course while praying to God). If you feel something is negative draw a circle around it and ask God to seal it off.

Where are the circles in your life? What are your thoughts about them? Drop me a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment