Saturday, June 15, 2013

Think happy, continued...



Photos courtesy of Think Happy Guru Global


Click on the below article link for background information to this blog post:


Craig Stafford continued the interview and discussed the hardship of transition.

In his words, “Whereas I haven't completely transitioned out I am sacrificing a lot of personal days/sick leave for book promos and speaking gigs and I have passed on promotion opportunities.  I have been working for the government for the pass 13 years and I'm getting to the point where I'm eager to do public speaking and promote my book full time.

I'm furthering my education and sharpening my wits on Professional Speaking everyday."

He closed discussing his passion,I am TOTALLY fulfilled at being a Professional Speaker.”

Feeling inspired? Visit Craig’s website for more information, www.thinkhappyguru.com

No comments:

Post a Comment