Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Reflective of your soul, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I think many times what is going on inside of us (both emotionally and physically) actually reflects what is going on outside of us in our world. It seems like over the past months I've been overly stressed and holding onto negative energy much like the murky waters were in my pool when I opened it.

It didn't feel good to carry a bunch of stress, this weight is heavy and it darkened my outlook.

Today, my sun has parted the clouds and my world is looking up much like the blue water in my pool. It went from murky green to clear blue! This is what inspired my off the wall article today.

Sometime I wonder if anyone really gets the messages I try to convey in the column; I'm hopeful this is the case!

No comments:

Post a Comment