Friday, June 21, 2013

Life as a series of recoveries, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

When I was a little girl, I used to walk around this convalescence home (with my siblings) in our neighborhood or at least this is what my mom called it. We used to talk to elderly people. There was one man, Mr. Brady, whom I really liked. We used to chat and visit ever so often. I was never told why he was there or what he was recovering from nor did I ask. I just accepted it as a place where he lived. 

It wasn't until I was older did I realize this could be a place where you recover by transitioning into the spirit by crossing over. This, to me, is ultimately, the soul going home. It takes it to a whole new level.

I think when you do not give the priority needed during times of recovery, you miss essential necessary lessons and this will require you to repeat whatever pain you suffered. It is a blessing regardless where you are in your life span.

I'm grateful for all I've learned during convalescence and everything I will continue to gain!

What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment