Saturday, June 1, 2013

Carbs and sugar, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

Tomorrow (or actually tonight since it is after midnight), I will start my summer healthier living diet. Yes, if you follow my blog, you've read about my many adventures of diet fads. But, I must admit, as of late, something from each endeavor has stuck with me and trended me in the right direction.

Each time I fall off of the wagon, I fall less hard. Each diet, I may lose more than I keep off but I maintain some portion of the loss long term.

June 1, 2013, I will, when I start craving junk food, attempt the substitutions offered in the article. I will be honest and forthcoming with my feed back. It is my hope, at least 1, will be tasty treat for me.

Try, try and try again; this seems to be my modo!

Do you have any healthy alternatives you love to substitute for sweets? If so, share them!

No comments:

Post a Comment