Saturday, June 29, 2013

Are you a leader, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I do believe I am a leader. I am someone who has pushed through barriers, who others look up to and I am someone passionate about changing the world in a positive manner. Today, I believe my forum for this is through my venue of art.

I'm working diligently in school to gain the credentials to enable my legacy of positive change. I want to touch others through the healing powers of creativity. I am being educated to serve others in counseling, and to then further my education in art therapy.

I believe this is my soul work.

Whatever your soul work is, follow it. Whatever it takes, do it. Lead a life that is authentic and this will create the vibration that harmonizes with the world!

What is your life purpose? Are you making the changes necessary to align with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment