Sunday, June 2, 2013

A beating heart, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

Are you open to life or do you feel stuck? Does you heart ache or is it warm and beating? After and during my divorce, I was shut down, closed to the world. It seemed like everything went black and white. Without color the world seems lifeless. My body ached, my heart hurt; I couldn't feel anything but anger and bitterness.

It is not the way to live. I gave myself 1 year to live on my own, without the warmth of another in my life. I had my children and I'm sure they kept my heart flowing focused towards them but outwardly the world looked grim. This was more than 10 years ago.

I did learn during this time that I had to find love for myself before I could really have love for another person, at least genuine love. Today, I've come full circle. I have love in my heart and in my world. Once I was able to open myself again, I found true love. My heart beats manifesting true happiness.

I can't imagine going back to the way it was. And I can't imagine anyone else suffering this way long-term. Feel your heart, let it flow and light your world.

We've all had heartache, move past it, free yourself. Feel the love!





No comments:

Post a Comment