Friday, May 3, 2013

To be rational, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I can't imagine a world with healthy reason.  I think I would literally go crazy, but without reason, I wouldn't know I was going crazy!  Aristotle and Plato were well beyond their time, and for this, I'm eternally grateful.


To me, rational thought is the ground beneath my feet.  From where I have left past footprints, to the alignment of my horizon as I look to the future, this foundation has and continues to gift me balance and strength.  It seems, at times, the world feels irrational but because my core belief relies on logic and ethics, I know whatever the situation, I will persevere! 

What are your thoughts?  

No comments:

Post a Comment