Saturday, May 11, 2013

A mother, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I feel really fortunate my mom is still alive and in my life. I am proud of her; she has grown significantly in the absence of my father. My dad used to handle most all of the responsibilities while my mom used to take care of my dad. Since his death my mom has had to step up and take on the world on her own (so to speak). She has stepped up with courage and grace.

I get my loyalty and work ethic from my mom. She has taught me a lot not really through her words but through her actions; I didn't make it easy for her. I'm thankful for her continued support and tolerance. For this, I wish only the best!

Happy Mother's Day Mom, I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment