Friday, April 19, 2013

Thought provoking meaning of human being, continued...


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


For a class, I was tasked with reading the book, Naming the Elephant by James W. Sire. It is a book that gets the brain thinking about worldview.  In one particular part Sire’s words spun human “being” in relation to action as apposed to the label of human being. This inspired my article.

I tried to write it as a motivational piece to first educate about how the human brain differs from all other living beings and then to inspire you to live to the potential this article discusses.

I am in awe of the cognitive abilities we have. As I dig deeper into the psyche, I am more curious. I’m hopeful these pieces are interesting reading for my followers.

Leave me a note with your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment