Thursday, April 18, 2013

Rational emotive behavior therapy, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I am loving all of the therapy detail I am learning in the Mental Health Counseling program at Siena Heights University. I'm doing a series of articles presenting some of these techniques so you can take a look at each and perhaps self analyze and improve. I am really intrigued with each theory and the ins and outs of it.

Irrational thoughts seem to haunt most everyone. I have and continue to push through mine but just like most people, they pop in and try to stifle my progress. It is nice to know that there are steps in place (re: the article) to address such unhealthy tendencies.

Let me know your thoughts about this mini- therapy educational series I've been presenting. Is it worth-while?

No comments:

Post a Comment