Friday, April 12, 2013

Overcome your fear, continued...


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:
It seems like recent circumstances in my life have forced some discomfort because I’ve had to go outside my comfort zone. Between business legal issues, financial constraints, weekly presentations at school, new teaching challenges and workshops and anxieties surrounding the teens in my life, I found it relevant to understand exposure therapy. I am in the trenches and coping. I must admit, it is getting a bit easier although this result is because of the demand pulling me through and me stepping up in survival mode as apposed to me controlling the situation. 
This inspired the article. I’m in awe as to what we can actually handle when life shifts. We would never choose these obstacles but the survival mechanism kicks in and some how; we’re better for it in the end.
Tell me your thoughts about this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment