Saturday, April 6, 2013

Existential therapy, continued...


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


I have been flooded with texts books on theorist in my first 2 semesters of Graduate School. Of course, this makes sense considering my Masters will be in Mental Health Counseling. And, as I study each, I, in most cases, can relate to something offered by each. Like, if you look a Freud, I’m not sure I believe that most everything stems from sexual impulse developed before the age of 6 but I do like some of his techniques such as free association and dream interpretation to dive into the unconscious.

So far, Existential therapy is most relatable to me and I thought it worthwhile to share with you.

What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment