Sunday, March 17, 2013

Life altering questions, continued...



Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo ~ Life Embers

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog  post:


1.    Who or what is God? I believe God is the origin and destination; and he the light intertwined and woven within each and every thread of our lives. God is the creator and his creativity lives within each of us. We tap into the God in us through our creativity. Does a higher power impact the direction of your life? Yes, God is the higher power that I embrace to navigate my life.

2.    What is your soul? My soul is the fingerprint of God that lives as his breath, as the life energy within me. Do you believe in an afterlife? Yes, I believe in a never-ending afterlife with God through Jesus Christ my savior. This belief inspires me to change the world for the better.

3.    What is your spirit? The spirit is an extension of the soul but it is different. The spirit is our connection to the physical. It is affected by our free will and it will soar when we are working to benefit goodness or sink when we are making unhealthy choices. This knowing and action reinforces health and gifts inner fulfillment. And, this fulfillment will validate and it can be used as a measurement for living with passion, in the present moment and on a path of purpose!

Please offer your feedback. I’m curious to learn about your beliefs. Whatever they are, they profoundly affect your world and because our world’s overlap, it is important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment