Saturday, March 16, 2013

Learning style, continued...


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:
I thought this was a pretty interesting exercise to take in our classroom. Prior to the test I would have guessed I would be visual since I'm an artist but my primary style is Kinesthetic Style.
Visual and Auditory tie with only 2 points less than Kinesthetic. I am able to adjust and step up to just about any learning environment and my scores seem to validate this. After considering the test, I realize, as an artist being hands on is probably the best fit in learning style for me as a primary.

As students of life, we all need to fully understand our learning styles so we can educate ourselves in the best way possible.

What is your style? Leave me a note and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment