Wednesday, March 27, 2013

How to improve your memory, continued...


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


Have you ever heard the saying, “I would lose my head if it wasn’t attached?” This seems to be the essence of my world these days and it is driving me crazy.

Yes, I’m overwhelmed with finances, teenagers and school and this might be the underlying conflict that is taking a toll on my psyche. Because, in the past couple of weeks, I have lost one of my schoolbooks, twice! Yes, I lost it and I was so very happy to find it and then several days later, I forgot it on the bike at the gym. The next day when I went back for it, of course, it was not there. My error resulted in someone else gaining a, Naming the Elephant, psyche book. I can’t imagine why anyone would keep this, but they did!

I also lost and recovered my glasses, a gift I purchased and a new supplement. I need to stop this madness!

Usually, I’m pretty organized and competent but, as of late, I feel overwhelmed and scattered. I’m working to put the missing pieces back into place and, articles, like todays, help me to gain my focus again!

Do you have any tricks you do to help you with your memory? If so, share your knowledge; it can’t hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment