Thursday, March 7, 2013

Feeling helpless, continued...

Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


As I have grown through each and every challenge I pushed through or around, I’ve realized 1 major thing. And, this bit of knowledge is the key that unlocks every problem and sheds light on the solution. It is not what is happening on the outside that matters, it is what is happening within you that makes the difference. Yes, your insides guide your outer world. If you feel like a mess, guess what the universe will oblige. If you can gain calmness and composure by stepping into the eye of the storm, you will protect yourself as navigate forward.

It is a bit of a crazy concept but I believe this whole-heartily. What do you think about this thought? Drop me a note, regardless if you agree or not, I want to hear your feedback. 


No comments:

Post a Comment