Friday, March 1, 2013

Face map and health, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

First I must add a disclaimer regarding the photos in this article. They are of me, self-taken, at a very unhealthy time in my life. It was about 1 and 1/2 years after I had lost my father and job. And, this was a very stressful time for me. Since then, I feel like I've taken back my health. I need, for my own sake, to take more shots to compare (although none of these up close photos can be good)!

I was amazed to watch this Dr. Oz show. It was enlightening for me. I love to stumble on this kind of stuff. Whether you believe it or not, it is interesting and fun to put it to the test!

Do you have any type of medical warning signs that might be helpful to share? If so, leave me a note and educate us!

No comments:

Post a Comment