Saturday, March 30, 2013

Christ's resurrection and the easter bunny, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article


I found the historical tidbit about Easter to be interesting. If I learned this when I was young, I have forgotten it. To think, back in the day when there was no such thing as freedom of religion. We’ve come a long way since then and I’m thankful for the missionaries who fought for their right to Christianity and that they did what they had to do to keep its mark in history.

I am proud to be a Christian. And, I’m happy to still honor the Easter holiday with gifts for my kids. They are older now but they still love the candy, gift cards etc.

What is your Easter tradition?  

No comments:

Post a Comment