Friday, February 22, 2013

Shrink your belly fat, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

With each day of my detox, today closes # 20, along with my daily gym workout, my belly is starting to look acceptable to me again.  I am 43 years old and I think the last time I was okay with my stomach, I was probably in my late twenties.  So, my efforts are starting to pay off for me.

As a reminder, the 30-day detox, which I wrote about when I started it, is helping me figure out which foods trigger inflammation and indigestion.  Any weight loss is a bonus.  I miss everything but I've been a trooper as I've sacrificed much for this cause.  On day 31, I'm trying to figure out what I miss most so I can start by putting that food group back into my diet.  It might just be my Starbucks, Chai tea with extra foam.  Yummy!

As far as the 3 supplements discussed in the article, I will be trying all of them in March once my detox is part of the past!

Tell me about your trials and tribulations with weight loss, I would love to understand what has worked for you.






No comments:

Post a Comment