Sunday, February 10, 2013

Cyber dating love scams, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I had not heard of any of the websites that were discussed on this Katie Couric show. I was blown away by the advice from both Nev and Marie. I know people who have been burned through Internet love relationships and people who are truly in love. It is really sad to me how someone can prey on a lonely person and take advantage of them. Internet dating is extremely risky. Be careful, it can be a crazy and dark world at times. Look for the light and let your head lead, if a person you are talking to online sounds to good to be true, as Nev said, "They probably are."

Do you have any Internet love stories you would like to share? If so, leave me a note with your contract detail or tell the story in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment