Saturday, January 19, 2013

Emotional wounds, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I was inspired to tap into the psyche, at a basic level, by my degree I am pursuing in counseling. I've only had 2 weeks of class but I'm already really intrigued by the topic. It seems like I'm going to go through a lot of self and group analysis in my Masters Degree for Mental Health Counseling. I can't wait to learn more about myself and understand why I do the things that I do.

I'm sure my upbringing, development, environment and much, much more plays into all of this. I have so much to learn but I'm happy that I'm truly interested in the task at hand. I believe I've found my calling. And, as the program teaches, I can't help others until I fully understand me (the person coming to the table). It should be an interesting ride!

What are your thoughts about the psyche? Do you feel healthy?

No comments:

Post a Comment