Thursday, December 6, 2012

What you are, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I love when I can tackle two "to do's" with one action. Today's article is a submission essay for a scholarship on Crosslites.com. I'm starting graduate school the first full week of January and, if you're unaware, the cost per credit hour is outrageous. I need any help I can get. I'm paying approximately $500 per credit with a degree plan of 60 credit hours. This price tag scares the you know what out of me but I'm trying to put my anxiety into a higher power and just bill my way through knowing I'm going to help make the world a better place with my counseling degree.

I'm not familiar with Dr. Parker but I love inspirational quotes and he offers a bunch of them! I believe whole-heartily that your actions speak louder than your words and they do reinforce the true you.

Do you know anyone who speaks softly and friendly but once you turn away from them you start hearing the Psycho music? These individuals, who work hard on a fake outer layer, do exist and they are toxic to anyone who interfaces with them. Can you imagine what greatness they could accomplish if they just put their energy towards the greater good?

Miracles do happen and, meanwhile, I'll keep praying for them and for me to stay the course of inspiration and healthy living!

What are your thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment