Saturday, December 8, 2012

Happiness and humanity, continued...



Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


Deepak Chopra’s Day 22, Happiness and Humanity session was a nice ending to 22 days of meditation. I enjoyed his offering to the world. There was an essence of spirit surrounding this process just knowing that millions of people were quieting their minds and stepping into this celestial space guided by Deepak.

I must admit I drifted into peaceful naps a handful of times. I’m sure this was because, many days, I was burning the candle at both ends trying to accomplish holiday tasks. The blend of Deepak’s soft words and serene music was enticing in manifesting rest.

Most of the time as I shifted into an altered state, I felt an ease of mind as my spirit opened to the universe. I felt connected to something magnificent, a universal love.

And, ultimately, I’m in the mist of the holiday season and for the 1st time, I’m not stressing over expenses. This validates that the process of 3 weeks of meditation on abundance has gifted me with feelings of wealth (both tangible and intangible).

Of course my bank account isn’t bulging at the seams but it’s not doing too bad either.

May each of you feel abundant this season and prosper in the New Year. Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment