Thursday, December 27, 2012

Ethical behavior worthy advice, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I'm excited to learn more about the psychological make of immoral practice as I dive into my counseling master's degree starting in January. It seems like I've been dealing with unethical people over my whole business career. Even as an artist I find myself battling over lost sales because stores lose my product and then expect me to foot their inappropriate behavior. It is unacceptable.

It is such a blessing when I find a person of ethics in my day-to-day world. Yes, I have many in my circle but when I stumble upon one in the world, the connection warms my heart and instills hope for a brighter future.

I do keep the faith and I'm fortunate because I'm blessed with a great life.

I feel that perhaps because, as a teenager, I'm ashamed of my inappropriate behavior, I continue to attract situations that force me to do the right thing time and time again as an adult. When does this karmic wrong become right? I will continue to offer insight as I learn it when it comes to the shadows. These are the dark corners of our psyche that seem to haunt us such as unethical practice.

Any comments are appreciated!




No comments:

Post a Comment