Sunday, November 25, 2012

Privilege to inspire, continued...



Photo of Nadine Lajoie by Ginger Hendrix

Click here for background information to this blog post:


Nadine Lajoie, President/Owner of Nadynn International, Inc., talked about her road to a healthy mindset as we continued our interview.

In her words, “By realizing that whenever you are in a situation where you don’t see light ahead, then you are looking in the wrong direction. Rather, you need to look for a ray of hope, focus on your dreams and passions, listen to good music, watch an inspirational movie, confide in your mentors and one of these will eventually help you break the threshold of darkness. So, whenever you are in the dark, try to compromise, contemplate, look for hope and be positive.

Also with determination, focus and balance that I learned during my career as a champion motorcycle racer.  I now use my life, business, and motorcycle racing successes to inspire audiences (both teens and adults alike) to race toward their own dreams with passion and balance.”

She put everything into her work, “In 2006, I sold my house and car to purchase a recreational motor home and set off on a solo tour of 21 of the United States. During this unique journey, I expanded my professional network with a team of nationally recognized advisors who helped propel my success. I also discovered my mission during this trip: to inspire people against depression and suicide with my life story. My drive to inspire and help others has pushed me to always learn from the best. I obtained certification at Train The Trainer – Levels I & II with T. Harv Eker, best-selling author and renowned business consultant. I have also trained with leading experts like Berny Dorhmann, Les Brown, Jack Canfield, Marianne Williamson.  

My message is to IN-Power countless others worldwide with a completely UNIQUE NEW twist using motorcycle racing as a metaphor for life and business; and provide a powerful and energetic message to embody success, adrenaline and power with softness, music, personal growth, and business/finance concepts.”

Her words for teens, “I would help a teen by talking to them with advice to open their hearts and go deep inside to touch the spirit that will change their lives and help them RACE towards their dreams!  Tell them never to give up even when they feel sad or uninspired.  I would tell my story as an example and inspiration in this trying time.  When I was fed up and saw neither hope nor light in my near future, and had decided to commit suicide. The only thing I did at that time was to give my mother one last call, and that call gave me a little ray of hope. This little hope then expanded to become the savior of my life and lead me to continue to pursue my dreams.

I am able to inspire teens by providing them with the inspirational message that I too, have been there and overcome the setbacks that often impact youthful optimism.”

Nadine offered her bio, “Nadine Lajoie is an international keynote speaker, best-selling author of Win The Race of Life, 4 times Book Awards finalist, and known as a Champion Motorcycle Racer who Sings like an Angel. From suicidal to semi-retired at 36 years old from her financial business, Nadine is a Premier Acceleration Coach Canada-USA, with over 800 clients since 1995, who will guide and energize you with tools and strategies to achieve high performance, accelerate your success and put you on the fast track with actions to realize your dreams with balance and passion…at 180 mph!”

Contact Nadine:

Websites:www.NadineRacing.com , www.WinTheRaceOfLife.com and www.NadineRacing.com/Free (free teleclass and powerpoint)

No comments:

Post a Comment