Thursday, November 8, 2012

Obama needs celestial help



Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

It amazes me how the minds of Washington D.C. can be so inflexible. We all live in the same country and instead of getting over themselves, they embrace gridlock. Bullying in our government only fuels bullying in America, it's inappropriate and it needs to stop!

So, a new term for Obama means new hope for me. I'm praying that the heavens open and offer their assistance to a serious cause. I have faith that we can flood the world with kindness and serve for the better good. I believe our President has heart and good intention. He needs all of the prayers he can get.

Please help me, say a prayer and spread kindness. It's the only way to live!

No comments:

Post a Comment