Saturday, November 3, 2012

Life forest, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

About 1 year ago I had a dream where I was picking up leaves and selling them. It sounds crazy but I know this dream is somehow significant to my life. Perhaps I'm finally finding value/ learning lessons from my past and by selling the leaves, I'm letting it go.

I've always had a connection to trees, they awe me. Currently, I'm working on a black and white pencil drawing of a tree and I recently finished a collage of a tree that reflects many cut up photos in a vision board perspective. It is my goal to have a gallery showing of trees I've created. They are both powerful, serene.

The article is philosophical. It represents a visual supporting the power of thoughts and supportive action. I'm hopeful the concept offers a new, different but positive perspective.

What did you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment