Friday, November 23, 2012

An abundant life, continued...



Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


I have realized as of the last few years that when I’m not focusing on material wealth, my world is full of riches. And, if I keep this appreciation in the forefront, everything else continues to be nurtured and grows.

The more I grow spiritually, the more I value such a perspective. It creates a foundation that continues to manifest positive growth.

Thanksgiving does offer a calendar date to remind me but most of the time, it is already part of my psyche. I live an abundant life and, for this, I am grateful.

I could list many things that I want more of but why should I focus any attention that fuels negativity? The key is to appreciate and focus on “my have’s” instead of “my have not’s”.

What are your thoughts about abundance? Leave me a note!

No comments:

Post a Comment