Sunday, November 25, 2012

Abundance and detachment, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

It really is amazing to me that the concept of detachment or letting go of the control of something by handing it over or surrendering it to the universe, manifests abundance.

It seems like polar opposite thoughts but they connect and support one another. I found this to be the case when I used to stress over the bills, I would just get an upset stomach and more bills would arrive. But when I did my best by managing the budget and then handed the situation to God to take care of, it just always seems to work out. It really is something.

Do you have any stories about abundance or lack thereof? If so, drop me a note, I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment