Friday, October 19, 2012

A taste of heaven, continued...

Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

If anyone needed to be reminded of ways to taste heaven here on earth, it was me. Yes, week two of my illness was a struggle but I'm happy to report, my head isn't aching today!

If you follow my post, you know that I lean on creativity for just about everything, and heavenly bliss is a big part of it! I've been pushing myself to create all week. I'm currently working on an oil pastel of my boys (when they were younger) and I've made a lot of progress this week; I'm about 1/2 done.

All of the points of the article are big outlets in my life. This week I especially enjoyed the high winds and the leaves in the air; pretty cool!

What gifts you heavenly bliss? Drop me a note!

No comments:

Post a Comment