Saturday, September 1, 2012

Revealed by spirit, continued...



Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


The spirit of God intrigues me. I realize this is a controversial subject but whatever you label this spirit, I hope you’re not depriving yourself of its gift. It is a magical thing that will lift you to the highest of heights, naturally. I’m not sure that most people realize that we hold this spirit within; I believe it was gifted at birth as a survival mechanism. If you quiet yourself down and focus within it will guide you through any hardship and, of course, to true and authentic success.

What are your thoughts about the Holy Spirit? I would love to hear them, leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment