Thursday, September 6, 2012

Healthy choices wagon, continued...


Family vacation photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

Yes, I believe we all fail, at times, but it is these failures that help us mature and grow stronger. I went on vacation without any will power. We met my boy's grandma and grandpa in Wyoming for a few nights of vacation with them. Grandma brought many, many dozen of homemade cookies (my biggest weakness). I believe I ate more cookies the week of vacation than I have the whole year. It was tasty but regretful to say the least. And, I have no one to blame but myself!

Now, on a move forward basis, I need to remember vividly the taste of those cookies to get me through the rest of 2012. It will be interesting to see what weight I'll end my year wearing. I'm hopeful it will be a new inspirational health mark on my scale!

Can you offer any tips for weight loss? I'm trying to stick to natural strategies.

No comments:

Post a Comment