Thursday, August 2, 2012

Unexpected standstill and symbolic meaning, continued...

Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC Photo


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

It is funny that my approach to this week's traffic jam consists of a mix of the options I offered in the article. At first I was annoyed because the delay caused me to arrive at Safehouse late but I quickly realized that my anger and my lack of patience didn't hurt anyone but me. Then my mind waded through thoughts of wonder, could this delay set in motion sequential events that will benefit my life further but, in this moment, it is beyond me? Perhaps, or maybe this gift horse is offering moments to relax, I don't gift myself this very often. Then, after 15 minutes and my lack of much forward motion (driving not even 1/8 of a mile), I decided it was time to carefully partake in an illegal turnaround to keep more precious time from slipping away. Yes, I did the analysis (miles to go verses my time alloted schedule etc).

 I made the right choice and, I believe, I also make pretty good choices throughout other areas of my life, with practice, I'm getting better!

What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment