Friday, August 10, 2012

The mass of hardship, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information for this blog post:

Examiner article


When I think of mass it makes me think of cancer. I do believe that hardship that isn’t healed manifests into physical ailments such as cancer. These toxins fester and cluster into masses that try to take the life from their host. I can’t imagine coping through such a health threat and I know from experience it is extremely difficult being in the sidelines of a loved one fighting this life threatening disease. I’ve offered many interview articles with words from survivors who, even during such trauma, feel stronger and healthier in the aftermath of their experience. The courage and strength is amazing.

Regardless of what you are facing today, hidden within the toxin there is a gift, I pray you’re able to find it and move beyond the mass of hardship.

Leave me a comment with your thoughts about hardship and recovery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment