Friday, August 31, 2012

Life changes form, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

It is interesting to me to think about the energy I bring to others. I've been working on trying to offer upbeat energy instead of negativity. This can be difficult when things are not going in your favor but I'm sure, when I'm holding onto anger, it isn't helping anyone; it's hurting instead.
I was inspired to write on this topic by my radio interface with Janie Deadwyler, a domestic violence blogtalk host of Angels in distress tonight, she is offering a platform of healing to others struggling. You can visit her website for more information about her and her focus, www.angelsindistress.org

What are your thoughts? Leave me a note!

I was interviewed on her show tonight and the forum and feeling I felt from her was authentic. It was inspiring. I'm lucky to have had the opportunity to interface with Janie and I can only hope my impact gifted the same.

I love my life and this gratefulness fuels a spiritual outlook for me. Based on my experiences, this is the only way to live!

No comments:

Post a Comment