Friday, August 3, 2012

Dreams offer solutions

Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo



Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


Dreams helped me cope with and rise from the ashes after my divorce. I had many reoccurring dreams of me skidding out of control on icy roads in my vehicle. They were scary and unsettling but the underlying message, I had to deal with my emotions. I had been numb during this time; I was trying to cope by ignoring my feelings, hoping they would just go away. We all know this isn’t healthy and they never “just go away”. I purchased a book, which I still use to this day, from the Crazy Wisdom bookstore in Ann Arbor, MI, and started using this method as a healing tool.

The vehicle that was spinning out of control was my body; I was losing my health quickly. The cause, held in emotions brewing but not being released. This can be toxic over any real period of time. Water is reflective of emotion in the dream world and for me, it was frozen; slowly but surely I got the message and I was able to work through and free my baggage; this gifted me my health back.

Dreams are very powerful and useful. Are you paying attention to yours? If so, write me about one, if not, start paying attention. It’s worthwhile.

P.S. The photo is of my cat Charcoal.

No comments:

Post a Comment