Sunday, July 29, 2012

The choice of happiness, continued...

Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

It makes me happy to look back at old photos like the one I've posted of my youngest son and the Hunchback above. My boys are teenagers and, considering this, I hold on to these precious past moments to bring me joy during trying times. It is important to have a happy place and find things that can get you there when necessary. It is okay to experience sorrow, this is part of life, but you shouldn't be spending most of your day there; it isn't healthy.

Whatever brings you joy, embrace it because you deserve to be happy. Practice living with a smile, search for ways to make you light up, things that make your insides smile; it's possible!

Drop me a note, tell me about the happiness you are manifesting in your life, I'm interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment