Thursday, July 19, 2012

Fully aligned



Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC Photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

This beautifully sculpted art is in Saint Patrick's Heatherdown's Church in Toledo, Ohio. Although my faith isn't Catholic, I went to mass last Sunday and watched a family member's baptism. Yes, I could focus on my many different beliefs from this faith but instead, I felt open to the love and support present in this sacred place. When I think of Christ, I think of his physical existence and sacrifice and the ultimate spiritual empowerment the belief in him manifests for me. This experience is truly mind, body and spirit. Everything else I mentioned in this article supports this belief. Our physical lives are just a phase of our spiritual existence; once this is truly realized, everything else starts to fall into place.

I wish everyone heavenly bliss and alignment. Whatever your path to achieve this, push forward my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment